I can see my navel from here.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Re: Meth Labs.

I am issuing a blanket apology for my post regarding meth labs. I should never have linked to a site that tells you what's in crystal meth. I am very, very sorry. Very sorry. In my defense I can only say that I was on Sudafed.

Don't mess with iodine crystals, kids. They're gross.

But this is still fascinating, from a chemistry perspective. These talented young people who run meth labs should make something of themselves, go into something useful, like chemical engineering.

You know, it's a good thing I'm a white woman from an East Coast politico family, otherwise who knows where* my sense of humor would get me?

the tussin, the tussin
put it down like it was nothing

robocop couldn't stop me puking and flushin

no balls to be bustin, no fightin, no cussin

just love for a drug called robitussin**


*Gitmo.
**Technically, that's dextromethorphan, the most ridiculous drug ever.