I can see my navel from here.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My tummy feels funny.

So I joined Facebook after meaning to for pretty much ever. I mean, MySpace's code is awful, it's ugly and distracting, and all my "grown-up friends" are on FB. Anyway, Jinny "invited" me so I did.

Now it's setting off some disturbing social anxiety. Usually the only people who know where I am and what's up with me are James, Ian, and maybe my sister. Those are the only people that I've been communicating with on a regular basis.

Now I have coffee dates with a few dear friends who I haven't seen in a long time, so, no regrets. Just tummy rumblins and adrenal surges.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, it's okay. We don't bite. We're just people who want to know how you're doing. Because you're an interesting person.